In this case study, you will apply your Statesmanship model to a real public administration context dealing with Human Resource policies, strategies, and procedures. Remember to discuss the importance of the following:
- Covenant and hesed
- Covenant and ethics
- Performance evaluation
- Case Study scenarios must be taken from documented (published) public administration contexts; no hypotheticals are allowed. Students can focus on one particular public administration organization or may refer to a particular situation (well-documented by the research) that many public administrators face.
- All ideas shared by the student must be supported with sound reason and citations from the required readings, presentations, and additional research.
- Integrate Biblical principles within the case analysis.
- The paper should be 4-5 pages of content in length (not counting the title page or references), double-spaced, and in APA format.
- All required readings and presentations from the assigned module must be cited.
- 3-5 additional sources must be used. This need not be scholarly so long as they are provide relevant political and economic analysis of your chosen nation. Wikipedia may not be used (though certainly the student is welcome to review its content), and informal blogs are not appropriate.